And into the third round we go. You’re all writing far more than I expected! If I’ve read it all correctly, we now have the following connections:
- Andlak -> Rutgar, Reneth
- Nyesh -> Dreyrath, Fyala, Ziryon
- Will -> Rutgar, Dreyrath
- Ziryon -> Abilyr, Nyesh, Dreyrath
- Mirlark -> Eythduis, and I’m assuming his missing mother is the second NPC.
And therefore the following NPCs
- Reneth – Journeyman in the Maker’s guild
- Abilyr – now a master of the Academy of Knowledge
- Rutgar – A seasoned gladiator.
- Dreyrath – Successful merchant with connections in high places in Calbeyn
- Fyala – Dreyrath’s daughter
- Eythduis d’n Zafeyn – The Verger at the Temple of Rulana (Need a more Kalyran title though – this is not the C of E!)
- The first part of Mirlark saga didn’t specify an NPC, so I’m going to declare it to be Mirlark’s mother.
So now – what happens next?