A lot of prog bands have been playing Christmas standards as encores over the past month. I’ve heard three very different versions of “I Believe In Father Christmas” and two different takes on “A Spaceman Came Travelling”. While I can think of one or two, not many bands have tried to write any completely new Christmas songs? Is is time for bands to try and write a new Prog Christmas classic?
- ard sloc on Slumbering Dragons and White Elephants
- Tim Hall on Crimson Sky call it a day
- Tom B on Crimson Sky call it a day
- PaulE on Luna Rossa Album and Tour
- PaulE on Crimson Sky call it a day
- Synthetase on Today’s unsurprising discovery
- Tim Hall on Chantel McGregor tour dates
- Steve on Chantel McGregor tour dates
- Naked Music Monday: Mastodon, “The Motherload” on Mastodon’s “The Motherload” and the backlash
- Tim Hall on Why are we not rioting on the streets?
- John P. on Why are we not rioting on the streets?
- Tim Hall on Trolls Are The New Spam