A lot of prog bands have been playing Christmas standards as encores over the past month. I’ve heard three very different versions of “I Believe In Father Christmas” and two different takes on “A Spaceman Came Travelling”. While I can think of one or two, not many bands have tried to write any completely new Christmas songs? Is is time for bands to try and write a new Prog Christmas classic?
- Tim Hall on Jonathan Ross, The Hugos and the Twitterstorm
- Tim Hall on London’s Laundry Business
- John P. on London’s Laundry Business
- John P. on Spam!
- ard sloc on Amusica
- Tim Hall on Amusica
- PaulE on Amusica
- Tim Hall on Oasis – Definitely Maybe
- LivingForever on Oasis – Definitely Maybe
- Poindexter on The New Reactionaries
- Sam Lewis on Original Album Series – MSG
- Steve on Original Album Series – MSG