A lot of prog bands have been playing Christmas standards as encores over the past month. I’ve heard three very different versions of “I Believe In Father Christmas” and two different takes on “A Spaceman Came Travelling”. While I can think of one or two, not many bands have tried to write any completely new Christmas songs? Is is time for bands to try and write a new Prog Christmas classic?
- Tim Hall on Who Won The Punk Wars?
- Chuk on Who Won The Punk Wars?
- David Meadows on Chantel McGregor – Take the Power
- John P. on The Volkswagen emissions scandal
- Tom B on Just One Song
- Synthetase on Just One Song
- Tim Hall on If Politicians Were Beers
- David Meadows on If Politicians Were Beers
- Carole on If Politicians Were Beers
- Colum Paget on VW Scandal and Software Ethics
- John P. on VW Scandal and Software Ethics
- John Hunt on Just One Song