Today’s new word, courtesty of a thread on RMWeb, is “Crayonista”. It’s a derogatory term for those groups or individuals who propose reopenings of railways lines that make absolutely no economic sense, but look pretty when drawn across a map in crayon. The proposal for a north-south railway across central Wales, linking Cardiff to Rhyl via Brecon, Llanidloes and Corwen is an example of the work of Crayonistas.
- PaulE on Panic Room launch live DVD crowd-funding campaign
- Tim Hall on Jamala bathes in Neil Clark’s Tears
- Synthetase on Jamala bathes in Neil Clark’s Tears
- Tim Hall on Boris Goes Full Godwin
- ard sloc on Boris Goes Full Godwin
- Tim Hall on Karnataka – Bilston Robin 2
- Tom B on Karnataka – Bilston Robin 2
- John Hunt on Tony Cozier
- Chris Hall on Boris Goes Full Godwin
- Tim Hall on The Stone Roses and Comebacks
- Synthetase on The Stone Roses and Comebacks
- Tim Hall on Lead Guitar is Sexist?