Ronnie Biggs was a criminal thug who destroyed the lives of two innocent people who were just doing their job. The people we must not forget are Driver Jack Mills and his secondman David Whitby, both of whom never recovered and both died before their time. Biggs and his accomplices were no folk heroes, and screw those who try to romanticise their crimes.
- Tim Hall on Jonathan Ross, The Hugos and the Twitterstorm
- Tim Hall on London’s Laundry Business
- John P. on London’s Laundry Business
- John P. on Spam!
- ard sloc on Amusica
- Tim Hall on Amusica
- PaulE on Amusica
- Tim Hall on Oasis – Definitely Maybe
- LivingForever on Oasis – Definitely Maybe
- Poindexter on The New Reactionaries
- Sam Lewis on Original Album Series – MSG
- Steve on Original Album Series – MSG