Moments after I mentioned on Twitter that I was seeing very little spam in my inbox compared to a couple of years ago, my inbox started getting flooded with “Undeliverable mail” return messages because some *&$% spammer has been spoofing one of my addresses. Suffice to say that if you get spam from Russian ladies using the address email@example.com, it’s not from me, and there’s nothing I can do to stop it.
- Tim Hall on Who Won The Punk Wars?
- Chuk on Who Won The Punk Wars?
- David Meadows on Chantel McGregor – Take the Power
- John P. on The Volkswagen emissions scandal
- Tom B on Just One Song
- Synthetase on Just One Song
- Tim Hall on If Politicians Were Beers
- David Meadows on If Politicians Were Beers
- Carole on If Politicians Were Beers
- Colum Paget on VW Scandal and Software Ethics
- John P. on VW Scandal and Software Ethics
- John Hunt on Just One Song