Moments after I mentioned on Twitter that I was seeing very little spam in my inbox compared to a couple of years ago, my inbox started getting flooded with “Undeliverable mail” return messages because some *&$% spammer has been spoofing one of my addresses. Suffice to say that if you get spam from Russian ladies using the address firstname.lastname@example.org, it’s not from me, and there’s nothing I can do to stop it.
- Tim Hall on We Have Reached Peak Q
- Serdar Yegulalp on We Have Reached Peak Q
- ard sloc on Slumbering Dragons and White Elephants
- Tim Hall on Crimson Sky call it a day
- Tom B on Crimson Sky call it a day
- PaulE on Luna Rossa Album and Tour
- PaulE on Crimson Sky call it a day
- Synthetase on Today’s unsurprising discovery
- Tim Hall on Chantel McGregor tour dates
- Steve on Chantel McGregor tour dates
- Naked Music Monday: Mastodon, “The Motherload” on Mastodon’s “The Motherload” and the backlash
- Tim Hall on Why are we not rioting on the streets?