Not that Beyoncé is really my kind of music, but I’ve got to admire the way she’s annoyed the music critics by releasing an album to the public without any advance warning, acting as if she’s a small independent prog act. Reviewers in the broadsheets have grown accustomed to hearing big mainstream mainstream releases months before the rest of us, and some of them don’t seem happy at the way she’s gone and short-circuited the whole process. More power to her, I say!
- John P. on London’s Laundry Business
- John P. on Spam!
- ard sloc on Amusica
- Tim Hall on Amusica
- PaulE on Amusica
- Tim Hall on Oasis – Definitely Maybe
- LivingForever on Oasis – Definitely Maybe
- Poindexter on The New Reactionaries
- Sam Lewis on Original Album Series – MSG
- Steve on Original Album Series – MSG
- Steve on Oasis – Definitely Maybe
- Tim Hall on About me / Contact