The much-leaked announcement that Metallica will be headlining Glastonbury has received predicably mixed reactions. There are indie kids terrified at the prospect of guitars being played loudly rather than strummed, and metal fans claiming Metallica would be wasted on Glastonbury’s audience. But while I have the greatest respect for Dom Lawson, I cannot agree with his assertion that it’s just another half-baked vanity project. If I didn’t know him better I’d have accused him of writing archetypcal Guardian clickbait.
- Tim Hall on Who Won The Punk Wars?
- Chuk on Who Won The Punk Wars?
- David Meadows on Chantel McGregor – Take the Power
- John P. on The Volkswagen emissions scandal
- Tom B on Just One Song
- Synthetase on Just One Song
- Tim Hall on If Politicians Were Beers
- David Meadows on If Politicians Were Beers
- Carole on If Politicians Were Beers
- Colum Paget on VW Scandal and Software Ethics
- John P. on VW Scandal and Software Ethics
- John Hunt on Just One Song