The much-leaked announcement that Metallica will be headlining Glastonbury has received predicably mixed reactions. There are indie kids terrified at the prospect of guitars being played loudly rather than strummed, and metal fans claiming Metallica would be wasted on Glastonbury’s audience. But while I have the greatest respect for Dom Lawson, I cannot agree with his assertion that it’s just another half-baked vanity project. If I didn’t know him better I’d have accused him of writing archetypcal Guardian clickbait.
- Steve on Erja Lyytinen announces new album “Stolen Hearts”
- Steve on 2016 Album of the Year
- Michael on The Silk Railway
- Michael on How Good It Is
- Synthetase on Anne-Marie Helder – January
- David Meadows on What on Earth just happened in Sunderland?
- ard sloc on What on Earth just happened in Sunderland?
- PaulE on Future Publishing buys Team Rock Titles
- ard sloc on How Good It Is
- Tim Hall on On D&D Skills.
- Chuk on On D&D Skills.
- David Meadows on On D&D Skills.