Some photos from Mostly Autumn’s Christmas show at Bilston Robin 2. With the sleigh bells and Santa hats towards the end, it’s very obvious what time of year it comes from. Musically it was superb; as the fifth of six back-to-back gigs the short tour probably peaked with this show, with the band full of energy, playing a setlist drawn heavily from the new album “The Ghost Moon Orchestra” mixed with plenty of old favourites, and of course those Christmas covers.
- Tim Hall on We Have Reached Peak Q
- Serdar Yegulalp on We Have Reached Peak Q
- ard sloc on Slumbering Dragons and White Elephants
- Tim Hall on Crimson Sky call it a day
- Tom B on Crimson Sky call it a day
- PaulE on Luna Rossa Album and Tour
- PaulE on Crimson Sky call it a day
- Synthetase on Today’s unsurprising discovery
- Tim Hall on Chantel McGregor tour dates
- Steve on Chantel McGregor tour dates
- Naked Music Monday: Mastodon, “The Motherload” on Mastodon’s “The Motherload” and the backlash
- Tim Hall on Why are we not rioting on the streets?