Chris Picton, one-time bassist of Quecia, has a new album out. Two years in the making, Chris plays all instruments aside from a couple of tracks featuring Paul Ayre on guitar. Though largely instrumental, it also features Kirsty McCarrick and Hayley McCarrick on vocals.
- TrevD on The Reasoning call it a day
- Max Acosta on Best Gigs of 2014
- Michael on Misguided Busways and their Moonbats
- Tom B on Nightwish – Élan
- Chris Hall on Misguided Busways and their Moonbats
- Tim Hall on Revolution Trains
- Tim Hall on Mostly Autumn announce first live dates for 2015
- PaulE on Mostly Autumn announce first live dates for 2015
- John P. on Revolution Trains
- Serdar Yegulalp on Cloud Atlas on Bandcamp
- Tim Hall on CDs May Actually Sound Better Than Vinyl?
- Synthetase on CDs May Actually Sound Better Than Vinyl?