Panic Room are back on the road again. The first two shows at Bath Komedia (below) and Reading South Street (above) were great shows, with much the same set as a Gloucester back in April. Next weekend of gigs include Liverpool, Bilston and The Borderline in London.
- Steve on Erja Lyytinen announces new album “Stolen Hearts”
- Steve on 2016 Album of the Year
- Michael on The Silk Railway
- Michael on How Good It Is
- Synthetase on Anne-Marie Helder – January
- David Meadows on What on Earth just happened in Sunderland?
- ard sloc on What on Earth just happened in Sunderland?
- PaulE on Future Publishing buys Team Rock Titles
- ard sloc on How Good It Is
- Tim Hall on On D&D Skills.
- Chuk on On D&D Skills.
- David Meadows on On D&D Skills.