A tour featuring three bands from the more avant-garde end of the progressive rock spectrum, Knifeworld, The Fierce and The Dead, and Trojan Horse. There are allegedly bassoons involved, although as for which of the three bands might feature such instruments, that would be telling.
This progtastically bonkers extravaganza can be seen at the following venues:
- 27th October – The Stag & Hounds, Bristol.
- 28th October – Clwb Ifor Bach, Cardiff
- 29th October – The Ruby Lounge, Manchester.
- 30th October – The Brudenell Social Club, Leeds.
- 31st October – The 13th Note, Glasgow
- 1st November – B2, Norwich
- 2nd November – The Lexington, London
Full details including ticket info can be found at http://www.stabbingadeadhorse.com/