As the NME continues its slide into irrelevance, it is now selling far fewer copies that Classic Rock or Metal Hammer. It’s well past the point where we need to start questioning the extent to which its anti-rock world-view is still dominant. Why, for example, is the BBC’s “Later with Jools Holland” still dominated by NME-style bands?
- Steve on Erja Lyytinen announces new album “Stolen Hearts”
- Steve on 2016 Album of the Year
- Michael on The Silk Railway
- Michael on How Good It Is
- Synthetase on Anne-Marie Helder – January
- David Meadows on What on Earth just happened in Sunderland?
- ard sloc on What on Earth just happened in Sunderland?
- PaulE on Future Publishing buys Team Rock Titles
- ard sloc on How Good It Is
- Tim Hall on On D&D Skills.
- Chuk on On D&D Skills.
- David Meadows on On D&D Skills.