Another review of mine for Trebuchet Magazine, this time of Stabbing A Dead Horse, the tour sponsored by Prog magazine, featuring Trojan Horse, The Fierce and the Dead, and Knifeworld. There were bassoons. There should be more bassoons in Prog.
- ard sloc on Slumbering Dragons and White Elephants
- Tim Hall on Crimson Sky call it a day
- Tom B on Crimson Sky call it a day
- PaulE on Luna Rossa Album and Tour
- PaulE on Crimson Sky call it a day
- Synthetase on Today’s unsurprising discovery
- Tim Hall on Chantel McGregor tour dates
- Steve on Chantel McGregor tour dates
- Naked Music Monday: Mastodon, “The Motherload” on Mastodon’s “The Motherload” and the backlash
- Tim Hall on Why are we not rioting on the streets?
- John P. on Why are we not rioting on the streets?
- Tim Hall on Trolls Are The New Spam