“A willingness to treat a concert as if both the band and the rest of the audience are merely the scenery and soundtrack for your own night out” – fantasic piece in The Quietus about talking at gigs.
- Serdar Yegulalp on Failed The Test Of Time?
- Tim Hall on Jonathan Ross, The Hugos and the Twitterstorm
- Tim Hall on London’s Laundry Business
- John P. on London’s Laundry Business
- John P. on Spam!
- ard sloc on Amusica
- Tim Hall on Amusica
- PaulE on Amusica
- Tim Hall on Oasis – Definitely Maybe
- LivingForever on Oasis – Definitely Maybe
- Poindexter on The New Reactionaries
- Sam Lewis on Original Album Series – MSG