As if you really needed to know…
Yes, it’s another stupid list. Deal with it.
- Marillion have made more that two good albums
- Marillion have five creative band members, and have kept the same lineup for 19 years
- Even ex-members of Marillion have made made great solo albums – how many classic records has Bonehead made since leaving Oasis?
- The Guardian Music blog does not include pointless blogs about Marillion every week.
- You cannot blame Marillion for the phenomenon of landfill indie
- Nobody would consider calling Steve Hogarth “Monkey Boy”
- Marillion are far more than a glorified tribute to the bands they were accused of ripping off at the start of their career.
- Marillion have never released an album accompanied by deafening hype, which then turned out to be complete rubbish.
- Let’s just not talk about Oasis’ contribution towards the profitability of Bolivian marching powder industry…
- Even Richard Dawkins thinks Steve Rothery is God, only Noel Gallagher thinks Noel Gallagher is God.