Preseved class 50 locomotive No 50008 “Thunderer” standing in the December sunshine outside the National Railway Museum in York. It wears the “Laira Blue” livery from the locomotive’s final months in main line service, where it was used as a dedicated railtour locomotive after the class were withdrawn from regular service. It’s a sobering thought that this locomotive has now been a museum piece for almost as long as it was in traffic now.
- ard sloc on Slumbering Dragons and White Elephants
- Tim Hall on Crimson Sky call it a day
- Tom B on Crimson Sky call it a day
- PaulE on Luna Rossa Album and Tour
- PaulE on Crimson Sky call it a day
- Synthetase on Today’s unsurprising discovery
- Tim Hall on Chantel McGregor tour dates
- Steve on Chantel McGregor tour dates
- Naked Music Monday: Mastodon, “The Motherload” on Mastodon’s “The Motherload” and the backlash
- Tim Hall on Why are we not rioting on the streets?
- John P. on Why are we not rioting on the streets?
- Tim Hall on Trolls Are The New Spam