Preseved class 50 locomotive No 50008 “Thunderer” standing in the December sunshine outside the National Railway Museum in York. It wears the “Laira Blue” livery from the locomotive’s final months in main line service, where it was used as a dedicated railtour locomotive after the class were withdrawn from regular service. It’s a sobering thought that this locomotive has now been a museum piece for almost as long as it was in traffic now.
- Steve on Erja Lyytinen announces new album “Stolen Hearts”
- Steve on 2016 Album of the Year
- Michael on The Silk Railway
- Michael on How Good It Is
- Synthetase on Anne-Marie Helder – January
- David Meadows on What on Earth just happened in Sunderland?
- ard sloc on What on Earth just happened in Sunderland?
- PaulE on Future Publishing buys Team Rock Titles
- ard sloc on How Good It Is
- Tim Hall on On D&D Skills.
- Chuk on On D&D Skills.
- David Meadows on On D&D Skills.