Preseved class 50 locomotive No 50008 “Thunderer” standing in the December sunshine outside the National Railway Museum in York. It wears the “Laira Blue” livery from the locomotive’s final months in main line service, where it was used as a dedicated railtour locomotive after the class were withdrawn from regular service. It’s a sobering thought that this locomotive has now been a museum piece for almost as long as it was in traffic now.
- TrevD on The Reasoning call it a day
- Max Acosta on Best Gigs of 2014
- Michael on Misguided Busways and their Moonbats
- Tom B on Nightwish – Élan
- Chris Hall on Misguided Busways and their Moonbats
- Tim Hall on Revolution Trains
- Tim Hall on Mostly Autumn announce first live dates for 2015
- PaulE on Mostly Autumn announce first live dates for 2015
- John P. on Revolution Trains
- Serdar Yegulalp on Cloud Atlas on Bandcamp
- Tim Hall on CDs May Actually Sound Better Than Vinyl?
- Synthetase on CDs May Actually Sound Better Than Vinyl?