It’s time to stop allowing climate change deniers from getting away with calling themselves “Sceptics”. They are not sceptics. Sceptics accept evidence-based science rather trying to fit facts to an inviolable pre-determined conclusion. In contrast, climate change deniers have a lot in common with young earth creationists. Which is why it’s hardly surprising that there is a significant overlap between the two.
- Tim Hall on We Have Reached Peak Q
- Serdar Yegulalp on We Have Reached Peak Q
- ard sloc on Slumbering Dragons and White Elephants
- Tim Hall on Crimson Sky call it a day
- Tom B on Crimson Sky call it a day
- PaulE on Luna Rossa Album and Tour
- PaulE on Crimson Sky call it a day
- Synthetase on Today’s unsurprising discovery
- Tim Hall on Chantel McGregor tour dates
- Steve on Chantel McGregor tour dates
- Naked Music Monday: Mastodon, “The Motherload” on Mastodon’s “The Motherload” and the backlash
- Tim Hall on Why are we not rioting on the streets?