It looks as though Julie Burchill is now treating feminists the way she used to treat rock fans. She has always been a nasty little bigot. I know having a bad attitude towards rock fans isn’t that big a deal in the larger scheme of things. But hating people because of their taste in music is strong sign of a nasty character flaw that’s very likely to reveal itself in more dangerous forms of bigotry.
- ard sloc on Slumbering Dragons and White Elephants
- Tim Hall on Crimson Sky call it a day
- Tom B on Crimson Sky call it a day
- PaulE on Luna Rossa Album and Tour
- PaulE on Crimson Sky call it a day
- Synthetase on Today’s unsurprising discovery
- Tim Hall on Chantel McGregor tour dates
- Steve on Chantel McGregor tour dates
- Naked Music Monday: Mastodon, “The Motherload” on Mastodon’s “The Motherload” and the backlash
- Tim Hall on Why are we not rioting on the streets?
- John P. on Why are we not rioting on the streets?
- Tim Hall on Trolls Are The New Spam