Dear Michael Gove. The central lesson of World War One is that things go horribly and bloodily pear-shaped if we put the idiot sons of the elites in change. As an idiot son of the elites yourself, I don’t really expect you get it. But I do hope the Great British public is smart enough to see your revisionist bullshit for what it is.
- Tim Hall on Who Won The Punk Wars?
- Chuk on Who Won The Punk Wars?
- David Meadows on Chantel McGregor – Take the Power
- John P. on The Volkswagen emissions scandal
- Tom B on Just One Song
- Synthetase on Just One Song
- Tim Hall on If Politicians Were Beers
- David Meadows on If Politicians Were Beers
- Carole on If Politicians Were Beers
- Colum Paget on VW Scandal and Software Ethics
- John P. on VW Scandal and Software Ethics
- John Hunt on Just One Song