I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that Michael Gove’s main purpose in government is, through his sheer headline-grabbing awfulness, to distract attention from what George Osborne and Jeremy Hunt are up to. There is no other possible explanation as to why this ignorant and offensive little man has a seat in the cabinet.
- Tim Hall on Jonathan Ross, The Hugos and the Twitterstorm
- Tim Hall on London’s Laundry Business
- John P. on London’s Laundry Business
- John P. on Spam!
- ard sloc on Amusica
- Tim Hall on Amusica
- PaulE on Amusica
- Tim Hall on Oasis – Definitely Maybe
- LivingForever on Oasis – Definitely Maybe
- Poindexter on The New Reactionaries
- Sam Lewis on Original Album Series – MSG
- Steve on Original Album Series – MSG