I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that Michael Gove’s main purpose in government is, through his sheer headline-grabbing awfulness, to distract attention from what George Osborne and Jeremy Hunt are up to. There is no other possible explanation as to why this ignorant and offensive little man has a seat in the cabinet.
- Tim Hall on Crimson Sky call it a day
- Tom B on Crimson Sky call it a day
- PaulE on Luna Rossa Album and Tour
- PaulE on Crimson Sky call it a day
- Synthetase on Today’s unsurprising discovery
- Tim Hall on Chantel McGregor tour dates
- Steve on Chantel McGregor tour dates
- Naked Music Monday: Mastodon, “The Motherload” on Mastodon’s “The Motherload” and the backlash
- Tim Hall on Why are we not rioting on the streets?
- John P. on Why are we not rioting on the streets?
- Tim Hall on Trolls Are The New Spam
- Michael on Trolls Are The New Spam