So the reactionary philistine Michael Gove is acting like a Soviet minister of culture in banning “To Kill a Mockingbird” and “Of Mice And Men” from the school Engish curruculum on the grounds that they’re by non-British authors. If he really wants texts exclusively by dead white British males, may I suggest something by Iain Banks?
- Tim Hall on Who Won The Punk Wars?
- Chuk on Who Won The Punk Wars?
- David Meadows on Chantel McGregor – Take the Power
- John P. on The Volkswagen emissions scandal
- Tom B on Just One Song
- Synthetase on Just One Song
- Tim Hall on If Politicians Were Beers
- David Meadows on If Politicians Were Beers
- Carole on If Politicians Were Beers
- Colum Paget on VW Scandal and Software Ethics
- John P. on VW Scandal and Software Ethics
- John Hunt on Just One Song