So Richard Dawkins claims fairy tales are harmful to children because reasons. He’ll be coming after music next, after all, it’s made-up stuff that engages emotion rather than reason. His “Ian Paisley of Atheism” schtick is getting increasingly tiresome now. It makes me wonder if he’s really a deep-cover Anglican, on a mission to make Atheism look silly.
- Tim Hall on We Have Reached Peak Q
- Serdar Yegulalp on We Have Reached Peak Q
- ard sloc on Slumbering Dragons and White Elephants
- Tim Hall on Crimson Sky call it a day
- Tom B on Crimson Sky call it a day
- PaulE on Luna Rossa Album and Tour
- PaulE on Crimson Sky call it a day
- Synthetase on Today’s unsurprising discovery
- Tim Hall on Chantel McGregor tour dates
- Steve on Chantel McGregor tour dates
- Naked Music Monday: Mastodon, “The Motherload” on Mastodon’s “The Motherload” and the backlash
- Tim Hall on Why are we not rioting on the streets?