There’s something Wrong On The Internet again, and that something seems to be an awful incoherent reactionary petition aimed at the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America. I won’t link to the thing; you can always Google if you enjoy being outraged at entitled prejudiced drivel. While the author of the petition, someone I’d not previously heard of, appears to be a sexist dick, I’m rather disappointed that one of my all time favourite SF authors appears to have signed the thing.
- Scott on The Reasoning call it a day
- TrevD on The Reasoning call it a day
- Max Acosta on Best Gigs of 2014
- Michael on Misguided Busways and their Moonbats
- Tom B on Nightwish – Élan
- Chris Hall on Misguided Busways and their Moonbats
- Tim Hall on Revolution Trains
- Tim Hall on Mostly Autumn announce first live dates for 2015
- PaulE on Mostly Autumn announce first live dates for 2015
- John P. on Revolution Trains
- Serdar Yegulalp on Cloud Atlas on Bandcamp
- Tim Hall on CDs May Actually Sound Better Than Vinyl?